Assistant Manager (Phnom Penh, MSM Cambodia)
MBA ,B Commerce, AMII
Masters of Business and Finance Management
Associate of the Malaysian Insurance Institute (AMII)
Prior to joining MSM International Adjusters in 2019, Sethyk was employed as an assistant claims manager for a leading insurer in Cambodia for eight years. He also employed as a loss adjuster in a loss adjusting firm for 8 years, where he spent his time leading a team of claims handlers to ensure prompt and efficient claims handling. He has adjusted a variety of claims, including fire, flood, machinery breakdown, burglary, marine cargo, and motor losses.
He has acquired a wide range of experiences in the handling of CAR, Fire, Marine Cargo, Construction, Fidelity Guarantee, and Investigation claims.
- Destruction of site huts and construction equipment caused by storm for a project to design and build a road
- Adjusted major fire damages to shoes and garment factories
- Various properties destroyed by strikes in Cambodia involving garment workers
- Investigated a fire loss from M&E works at a construction of a ten-story office building
- Dealt with severe infrastructure/civil works losses arising from flood
- Dealt with losses from a massive fire at a box, polyethylene, and high density plastic products manufacturer
- Collapse of high mast lighting at port
- Fire damages to a telecommunication company as a result of which numerous telecommunication equipment such as analogue switch, digital switch, transmission equipment, VOIP equipment, etc., were destroyed
- Investigation of the loss of a large amount of money stolen by staff